Coleman Pack-Away® Deluxe Camp Kitchen
The Camp Kitchen includes a removable dish tub for post-meal cleanup.
The Camp Kitchen is outfitted with a rust-resistant aluminum frame made using heavy-duty channel-extruded aluminum for added strength. More important than the construction, however, is the functionality. The kitchen’s main body includes a moisture-resistant MDF tabletop food prep area with plenty of space for chopping onions and shaping hamburger patties. To the side is a wire-grid extender shelf that easily holds most Coleman and other brands of camping stoves at countertop level. No more cooking on the ground or an unstable stump.
It’s the extras that really make the Camp Kitchen go. The unit offers a handy bottom shelf for storing items like pots, dishware, and bread, along with chrome-plated wire hooks and a spice rack/shelves along the back for mugs, spatulas, and condiments. The Camp Kitchen even includes a removable tub for washing your dishes and a produce bin. And when you’re ready to head home, the Camp Kitchen folds up into an easy-to-carry suitcase-style frame that fits easily in most car trunks. Other details include stable leg braces for added support, plastic guards to protect the corners, a lantern hook, a paper-towel holder, and a hand-towel holder.
The Camp Kitchen measures 74.5 by 64 by 20 inches (W x H x D) when open and 39.5 by 7 by 20 inches when closed and weighs 24.2 pounds.
- Portable food prep station brings the kitchen to the campsite or tailgate
- Side table is specially-designed to allow you to cook on your Coleman® stove
- Kitchen includes paper towel holder, condiment racks, removable sink basin, pantry shelf and a lantern hook
- Heavy-duty, rust-resistant steel frame
- Pack-Away® design folds compactly and hooks together for integrated storage
- Incredibly compact, one-handed, lightweight carrying
- 1-year limited warranty
I ship to the Lower 48 States ONLY. I cannot combine shipping and there is no local pick-up I cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, Or Military Addresses