Furniture Camping Folding Outdoor Portable Table Picnic Camp New Kitchen
- 24 in. x 24 in. of cooking space
- Adjusts to fit most Coleman stoves
- 32 in. x 24 in. food prep area makes preparing food for the grill simple
- Packs into a 32 in. x 11 in. x 4 in. self-contained carry case for easy clean-up
- Weighs 11.6 lbs. when packed for lightweight transport
- Includes a lantern hook, hanging hooks and mesh shelf for added convenience
- Holds up to 100 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
The Pack-Away kitchen includes a prep area and an adjustable stand for your stove or cooler.
32-by-24-inch countertop for food prep, a 24-by-24-inch stand for your Coleman stove or cooler, a mesh shelf for storing utensils, and even hooks for your spoons and lantern. The Pack-Away is also built to withstand the elements, with a medium-density fiberboard top and aluminum frame. Ideal for camping, backyard BBQs, tailgating, and other outdoor events, the Pack-Away kitchen weighs 14.5 pounds and supports up to 300 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
Thanks for looking. Please click here to check out my other items
Please Note … Since computer monitors vary in color — the actual color of the item may differ from what’s shown on your computer screen.
FREE Standard shipping
Usually takes 1-3 business day(s) to ship this item once payment has been received.
- All of our stock items ship from our US based warehouses
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery. (Most items are delivered within 3-5 business days.)
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
- International shipping is offered through eBay’s Global Shipping Program
- Please ask about shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and APO/FPO/DPO
- We do not offer combined shipping services
If your shipping address is different than your Paypal address, please add the shipping address to your authorized addresses in your Paypal account. We can only ship to an authorized Paypal address. We do not accept email to change shipping address.
PayPal only please. It is your best protection as a buyer.
- We offer a 30 Day Return Policy. However, all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
- Large Items being returned by buyers will require shipping to be paid by buyer.
Some states require taxes to be charged for online sales.
- Special note for INTERNATIONAL buyers:
- We do offer International shipping to locations as provided through eBay’s global shipping program.
- Please take special caution that all electronics, electrical items, CDs and DVDs are formatted based on the United States Standards and may need an additional adapter to work in the countries outside of the USA .
- Before making your purchase … please be sure to check that these items are compatible for use outside the USA.
Canadian Buyers – If your item qualifies for GSP see below, otherwise Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). These will be charged to you upon arrival.
International Buyers (GSP) – Packages are shipped internationally using eBay’s Global Shipping Program. This means your shipping and customs fees will be calculated up front. All packages are shipped to a central location in the US where eBay handles all processing for international shipment. You will be provided with complete tracking from our store to you. See GSP terms & conditions.