ZODI Outback Gear Hot Tap Travel Shower For Camping or Emergencies
- Self-contained hot water shower that sets up anytime, anywhere
- Attaches to 16.4-ounce propane cylinder or 5-gallon propane tank (with kit)
- 6-volt water pump with pushbutton ignition; 8-foot hose with showerhead
- 4-gallon storage case doubles as water tank (holds enough water for 10-minute shower)
- Temperature adjusts up to 100 degrees F; case measures 15 x 10 x 10 inches (W x H x D)
Sometimes campsite grime takes on a life of its own. Enter the Zodi Hot Tap travel shower, a completely self-contained instant hot water shower that sets up anytime, anywhere. An ideal accessory for family camping, road tripping, multi-day music festivals, and power outages, the Hot Tap connects to either a 16.4-ounce disposable propane cylinder or a 5-gallon propane BBQ tank (the latter requires an optional bulk propane kit). To use, simply add four D-cell batteries to the waterproof battery case, connect the propane heat source, and submerge the self-contained 6-volt water pump in a clean water source. One you hit the convenient pushbutton igniter, the Hot Tap will provide plenty of hot water for showers, cleanup, and dishes. The water temperature adjusts all the way up to 100 degrees F via the gas valve.
If you’re in an area without an easily accessible water source, you can use the rugged 4-gallon travel case as a water tank instead. The tank holds enough water for a 10-minute shower and refills in seconds. You can even hook the shower up to a garden hose to enjoy an unlimited water supply (requires an optional garden hose kit). The Hot Tap–which measures 15 by 10 by 10 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 11 pounds–comes with everything you need to shower on the go, including an 8-foot flexible shower hose, a water-saving showerhead, and a debris screen to keep the pump from clogging.