An RMA number is required for all returns. Message us for return instructions. Items returned without a RMA number will not be processed.
Items defective upon receipt must be packaged in their retail packaging as if new and returned with a detailed description of the problem.
Return shipping fees are not refundable.
We reserve the right to decline any returns if the above guidelines are not followed.
- For temperatures 0 F to 5 F
- Big and tall design for heights up to 6 ft. 5 in.
- Cotton canvas cover and cozy cotton flannel liner
- Full-cover construction locks in heat by eliminating quilting cold spots
- Thermolock(TM) System prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Patented ZIP-PLOW(TM) two-way oversized zipper plows fabric away to prevent snags
- Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
- Roll Control(TM) Design makes folding quick and easy
- Convenient Wrap ‘N’ Roll(TM) integrated packing system makes storage a cinch
- Zip two together for double the room
- Mane washable for easy cleaning at home
- 5-year limited warranty
Stay snugly warm as you slumber on camping and hunting excursions with the Coleman Big Game sleeping bag, which is rated to temperatures as low as -5 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s filled with five pounds of Holofill 808 insulation, which offers high-loft, hollow-core fibers that prevent body heat from escaping, thus holding more air inside the bag for good warmth. This super king-sized, sleeping bag measures 40 by 85 inches, and will fit most sleepers up to 6 foot, 5 inches. Other features include a heavy duty cotton cover material, cotton flannel liner, an included pillow, and Coleman’s exclusive set of ComfortSmart sleeping bag technologies, including:
- ZipPlow: Prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper
- FiberLock: Prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability
- ThermoLock: Reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- Zipper GlideTailoring: Allows smooth zipper operation around the corner
- Comfort Cuff: Surrounds your face with softness
- Roll Control: Locks bag in place for easier rolling
The Coleman Company has been creating and innovating products for recreational outdoor use since W.C. Coleman started selling gasoline-powered lanterns in 1900. Inventor of the hugely popular fold-up camp stove, Coleman developed a plastic liner for his galvanized steel coolers in 1957–the birth of the modern cooler–and the company has been improving their utility and design ever since. The array of products that bear the Coleman name now includes just about everything you might need to work or play outdoors, from tents and sleeping bags to boats, backpacks, and furniture.
Weight: 12.55" pounds
Expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days.
One Day shipping takes 1-2 business days and usually ships within 12 hours.
We only ship within the continental USA, we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO addresses or any other USA territory.
We only ship to the confirmed Paypal address. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.
We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses.